Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Birthday Ideas


These pictures are in a wacky order due to some technical difficulties I am having. But bear with me. This is worth it.
Way before I began blogging we went to an awesome party at a friends house for her 3 year old daughter who is a December birthday. Knowing my friend is very crafty and talented I took my camera along. Lucky for me since I now like to blog. This was the adorable cake she had made.
This is my daughter looking cute!
Santa came and gave each child a stocking (party favor) with toys and candy in it.
Each child had their own house to decorate.
Festive tablescape.


Mother and daughter decorating gingerbread house.


My friend was able to set up one whole room in her house for the houses to be embellished.

3 comments:

JAS said...

I am gearing up for 3rd bday in april. any ideas? shoot me an email.

liz mataraza said...

hi Monya! haven't seen you in a looooong time. hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

幫你推個文~~期待更新!加油啊!..................................................................