Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wedding Invitation

My niece fell in love with these Vera Wang wedding invitations. She wanted them to be unique though. So we bought a brush set with flowers that we thought had the same feel as the flowers on the Vera Wang invitations.
Here is what we came up with. She chose a cream background because her envelopes were green.

We made a "sleeve" for the invitation with a patterned scrapbook paper and wrapped with ribbon.

I just got mine in the mail. I had to wait to post our creation until she mailed them out!

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Beautiful!!!! And with the Vera Wang prices I'm sure the bride was VERY glad you were able to do such a great job. Love it!

Just came across your site as I was scrolling through blogs on Blogger. Beautiful family!

crafter said...

Yes, Carol Beth, I beleive the Vera Wang started at $700 if I am not mistaken. Thanks for stopping by and I like your blog too!!!