When my oldest daughter turned 2 we had a Hello Kitty party for her. She was obsessed with cats-truly. Anyway it was at the time my first attempt at making a cake. It turned out okay. I would still like to take a class. You can see my other cake making foray's here. My cutest cake so far I have not put up yet. It was a monkey for my oldest's 3rd party. Anyway, here are some things we did.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Kitty Birthday Party
When my oldest daughter turned 2 we had a Hello Kitty party for her. She was obsessed with cats-truly. Anyway it was at the time my first attempt at making a cake. It turned out okay. I would still like to take a class. You can see my other cake making foray's here. My cutest cake so far I have not put up yet. It was a monkey for my oldest's 3rd party. Anyway, here are some things we did.
Labels:
birthday party ideas,
food glorious food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh! What did you do with the mock cake? Lol. That would be a definite plus to making cakes, I'd think.
And I love the wedding invitations! Gorgeous.
Post a Comment