
When we bought our home the master bathroom had three large mirrors in it. I took one down and put up a framed mirror in its place. I then had the large unframed mirror propped up against my bedroom wall for a while. Not sure what to do with it I almost just got rid of it. One day I had the bright idea to have my husband build a frame for it and use it as our headboard. It makes the room look larger and is definitely unique. I love the way it looks. I must admit though that in this instance I was a bit naive about what people would think when they first saw it. Honestly, I was focused on the design, not anything improper. However, when people come over quite a few tend to let there ideas go straight there. The headboard would be rather difficult to remove at this point so I guess I have to live it.


No comments:
Post a Comment