
Here were the invitations made with this digital kit from Designs by Lorie.
Ariel stamps, stickers and papers with crayons. I was surprised at what a hit this was. 

Even with the boys.
A sandbox with The Little Mermaid sand molds found at Dollar Tree.
"Find Ariel" game. I buried a small plastic Ariel in the sand. The first one to find it wins a prize.
These wind up crabs were part of a game too. Each player winds up their crab and the person whose crab "walks" the longest is the winner. My husband loved these little guys!
"Go fishing" game. Timed at a minute to see how many fish the two players can hook in that minute. The most fish wins.
Pin the crown on Ariel.
Ariel cupcakes from WalMart
A really cute kid!
More really cute kids!
Another really cute kid!
So cute!
My cute kids!
Pinata!
A very happy Birthday Girl!
Thank you cards were made with the same Little Mermaid kit that I made the invites with and also a doodle frame by scarletheels media. I individualized each thank you with pics of my daughter with the gift they gave as well as pics of the child that gave that gift. So these pajamas my daughter is wearing were given to her by the little boy and girl in the photo eating cupcakes.


2 comments:
First time to post comment,
you must have got inspiration from RIF distributions. What Fun!
Oh yes, your RIF events definitely provided me with lots of creative inspiration. Only then I did not have time to create!
Post a Comment