Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Princess Party

Last October my soon-to-be four year old exercised a woman's prerogative to change her mind. What was supposed to be a Dora party HAD to be a princess party once she laid her eyes on the pink, girly princess decorations in an Oriental Trading catalog. So I set out to plan it.

Invitation: Digital kit purchased through Atomic Cupcake, kit created by Kim Hill at CG Essentials.Craft:I bought plain jewelry boxes through Oriental Trading and sprayed them with pink glitter paint and pre-pasted each girls initial on her box. The jewels were in the drawers of the box for the girls to decorate them.
Decorations: Each girl received a boa, crown, wand, earrings, rings and diva microphone. Cake: My crooked castle was a huge hit with my daughter and was decorated with sugar sprinkled ice cream cones and pink M & M's.

1 comment:

RetroLeeTX said...

So glad to see you in the world of blogging! The princess party looks fabulous - I'm looking forward to reading more!