Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easy Pizza Bread


I have never been much of a chef. Mostly because the minute I entered the kitchen my mom would have a mild anxiety attack. She is a neat freak and did not want me to create a mess. So any recipe you see me make will be simple to say the least. This is a family favorite and soooo easy. It has been a hit at parties too.

Bridgeford Ready dough (in freezer section)
Pepperoni
Mozzarella cheese

Allow dough to thaw and rise (about 3-6 hours). Split dough down middle and seperate. Place 2-3 rows of pepperoni in dough (I use turkey pepperoni). Sprinkle mozzarella on top of pepperoni. Fold dough on top of pepperoni and cheese and make sure it sticks together or it will open up in the oven. I sometimes put toothpicks in bread to seal it closed. Bake as per Bridgefords directions. Enjoy!

No comments: