








Last year I did a bit of sewing for my kids. I was going to try to create some custom boutique clothing and sell on Ebay. I had owned the same sewing machine since the sixth grade so I got a new one and had a blast creating these outfits. I had the wind knocked out of my sails when I saw how many sellers are already out there and the biggest blow was when my opinionated daughter would not wear them once I made them. Also the kids were all three and under so sewing was only possible while they were sleeping, and by then I was completely wiped out. The commitment would have been too much. Anyway, I love to make things and I especially like making them for my kids!!!! I am trying to be more creative lately, so I will probably pull out my machine again soon-AND my daughter now wants to wear the things I made (they still fit)!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment