Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Catch Up Your Scrapbook Pages



I scrapbook. I also raise three kids, cook, clean, run errands, maintain a social life, among many other things. Needless to say I am always behind on my scrap booking. The closest I came to being caught up was about a year ago I was only 1 year behind. Now I am about 14 months behind. I received a gift certificate from my niece for some pages done by a lady who creates for others. May I just say that she is quite a lady. Very warm and extremely talented and entirely professional. I could not be happier with the work she did and I am very proud to add them to my babies' scrapbooks. If you are ever in the market for such a thing, check her out!!!

1 comment:

The Moose said...

Your name popped up on my facebook account today and I followed the link to your blog --- how sweet of you to give a shout-out! I hope all is going well for you and your babies are as precious as ever!