Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Flowers for the wedding

The wedding was at a boutique hotel that sits on a hill that overlooks the Dallas skyline.

This is the pompadour that I made for the first shepherds hooks at the front of the ceremony.



This was the program table with a tiny arrangement I made.
I made these for the cake table. There were two of them.

I posted this arrangement before. It was not fresh flowers.

Bride's bouquet.


Bridesmaids bouquets with the bride's.

My sister and her husband wearing corsage and boutonniere.

Last Saturday was the big wedding. I spent TWO days working on bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, pompadours and three quick flower arrangements. I had tons of help to strip thorns off roses and leaves off of berries. It still took TWO whole days. I now have a new respect for florists. Here is what we ended up with. I did not get a shot of the corsages and boutonnieres.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty! Great job.