Monday, June 23, 2008

Which wedding shower invitation do you like???



My neice, Lindsey is getting married soon. I am helping with alot of the wedding, but my current project is a wedding shower invitation. Her favorite color is green. Her wedding invitation has a similar feel, but a bit more formal. So I created both color schemes for the shower and I am trying to decide. Anybody out there have an opinion?
Digital brushes from Retro Designs by Helen Weber.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second one...much more wedding-ish with the white background and lighter colors.

crafter said...

Thanks Mac. I think you are totally right. The bride suggested the other color scheme and it is nice, but not really feminine like the white/green.

Anonymous said...

How was the shower? By the way, I loved the second ones. Those are the colors in my home.

crafter said...

The shower was great. She was beautiful and excited about the wedding!