Friday, June 6, 2008

My Daughters' Bedroom

I love to share decorating photos and ideas. I love to see others decorating photos and ideas too!!! So I thought I would show my daughters room since it will not stay little girl forever. There are a few elements in her room that I have spotlighted before. Check out the light switch covers and her cute drawer knobs.

There are three paintings on the wall that I did with an overhead projector and some Mary Engelbreit designs. I also painted a caterpillar climbing up one window and a bird on the window sill as well as a squirrel standing on top of the closet.Very easy to do!


These old quilt blocks belonged to my grandmother. They were already cut out of the old quilt so I framed them and used them in her room.


The window treatments were designed by me. The wood frame was built by my husband after I drew my design on paper and then I covered them in fabric and upholstery trim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, way too funny. Were we separated at birth? Lol. My girls' room is set up exactly the same way and has a similar feel. Great minds think alike.