My oldest daughter was born in 2003. I had a friend come over and help me transform an old chest of drawers into something fit for a little girls room. At the time I purchased really cute drawer knobs from Home Interior. However, they have not stood the test of time. So here I am again attempting to create something cute and girly for the chest. I found some really cute knobs at Rosenberry Rooms. They are about $12 bucks and I need 6. Too rich for my blood.
So I bought six of these cute little wooden drawer knobs. They came in a package of two and each package was $2.I painted them white. Two coats because the ones in Rosenberry Rooms look real glossy. If I were going to buy paint I would buy the acrylic gloss paint they sell. I am not spending more money when I have paint. I can spray them with a coat of gloss varnish when I am done.

Mushrooms anyone???
I paint the basic background shapes (i.e. square, circle, heart, etc.) first.
Then come back after it dries with details (i.e. leaves, stripes, polka dots,). If it doesn't look right, then just keep at it. If all else fails paint over it and start over!!! Good luck.


No comments:
Post a Comment