Friday, February 29, 2008

Twin baby nursery



When I had the twins (almost two years ago) I was faced with the dilemma of how to decorate a gender neutral nursery. I had very limited funds. Seems like I am always saying that, but it is true. I wanted the walls blue since I would eventually move my girl twin in with her big sister. I also did not want to blow alot of cash on a bunch of bedding and nursery items that would be used for a very short time. I had several vintage baby items I had collected over the years. So I used those.


Both canvases with the scrapbooking items have large letters spelling out their names, but I didn't want to post their names online for the entire world to know. They are blurred in the pictures.

This vintage Kohner Busy Baby pull toy hung on their crib while they were little and still co-sleeping. I shudder to think what my two year old wrecking balls would do to it nowadays.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Twins? How fun! Thanks for visiting my blog and giving me this opportunity to visit your cute blog.