

I have to confess to everyone that I am definitely not an expert at anything. I am not afraid, however, to dive right in and try something. I often do not buy the pattern, or the book, or follow the exact directions. Lots of the time I just look at something and try to recreate it. The one time that got me into trouble is when I was making Halloween costumes for my baby twins in 2006. I found the costume in a magazine and then I lost the magazine. So I just gave it a go. The problem is the twins were only 6 months old. Not were the costumes not comfortable, but they really weren't practical for taking them out and about. Anyway, I try now to read directions when I have some so as not to wind up in that position again. The bright side is that I wound up getting some really cute photos of my three kiddos. Then all three costumes came off quickly and we scrambled in my oldest child's "dress up drawer" to find something they could wear to our local MOMS Club fall party. Oh well....

I found directions for this costume here.


No comments:
Post a Comment