Monday, May 11, 2009

Sweet Baby M




So I have a friend who does really awesome baby stuff. I have always wanted to try it. So when my dearest friend of 21 years told me she was finally having a girl I had to make her a little something. Two burp cloths and a wipee/diapee case. Welcome sweet baby M.

5 comments:

aimee said...

look at you being all crafty! very cute!

JAS said...

love it, specially the wippie holder. how did you make the M?

liz mataraza said...

OMG! these are awesome! where did you get that fabric???

crafter said...

For the "M" I printed an enlarged outline of the letter in Arial Black on my computer with regular paper. I pinned it to the burp cloth and used pink embroidery floss and just sewed around the patterned "M." Easy Peasy.

crafter said...

The fabric was purchased at Hancocks back when it still existed, but I would try Cabbage Rose Fabrics on Vickery in Ft. Worth. They often have really cute vintage looking fabrics as well as boutique fabrics.