For the twin's preschool class party.




I saw this add from a Land O Lakes butter coupon where they used marshmallow and chow mein noodles to make these baskets. They added licorice as handles and died green food coloring for grass.When I saw the add I thought "HEY! that would work with my easy Fiber One cereal treats and give my kids some fiber! It literally cuts your time down to about 5-10 minutes. I love Candi Quik white chocolate that melts in the microwave, but I had some Wilton left over from my Valentine lolli pops. I used a muffin tin to shape the nests and just left a dip in the middle for the egg candy. I used paper baking cups on some and just sprayed Pam on the pan for others to see if there was a difference, but they both came out perfectly! How fun!


1 comment:
i am so making these. michael eats nothing but garbage.
Post a Comment