Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Weight Watcher favorite recipe

These are awesome and EASY! I make them when I have a sweet tooth and need to watch what I eat. (Wait-isn't that always!!!) You have to try them if you have never heard of them.

1 cup Fiber One Original cereal
1 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars (1.5 oz.)
Handful of raisins

Melt choc bars in microwave. Check every 30 seconds so you don't overcook. Stir in Fiber One and raisins until coated. Drop on wax paper in spoonfuls to harden.

This can also be made with the white chocolate bars, cookies and cream bars, add a tablespoon of reduced fat peanut butter or use craisins instead of raisins, etc. You be the chef. I just love the plain chocolate and raisins though. Oh, and I have tried this with Candiquik, because I am a fan of that product. BUT for these you have to use Hershey's. It is the best!

2 comments:

liz mataraza said...

these sound spectacular! i'm thinking white chocolate with craisins...
your deck looks beautiful!

crafter said...

They are good and soooooo easy. Love all that fiber too!!!