skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
New furniture
Yes, it is the same chair. I just looooove it!
I got new furniture about two months ago. Some friends have been waiting to see it so I thought I would take the time to post some pics here!!! Beware- I am not into beige, square sofas or neutrals of any kind...
1 comment:
liz mataraza
said...
ooh like the new furniture! love the greens..pretty.
December 9, 2008 at 5:06 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Wedding Invitation
My niece fell in love with these Vera Wang wedding invitations . She wanted them to be unique though. So we bought a brush set with flowers ...
Pottery Barn Kids Pinboard Knock-off
Mine Pottery Barn Kids So earlier this year I was looking at the Pottery Barn Kids catalog and low and behold I found something I wanted b...
Recipe Binder to hold all sizes of recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am totally excited about this. I have tormented for years over how to store all my recipes. I have some on 3x5 cards, some on 4x6 cards an...
Unconventional Headboard
When we bought our home the master bathroom had three large mirrors in it. I took one down and put up a framed mirror in its place. I then h...
Martha Stewart Monkey Cake and Invitations
When my oldest turned 3 she was really into the movie Madagascar. So I had this Martha Stewart Kids magazine that had party ideas in it wi...
Firefly craft
In Daisies there is a lesson that has fireflies in it. My leader asked me to plan a craft where they make fireflies. I saw lots of cute ...
Boat Paddle Curtain Rod
Before After I am attempting to transform my sons room from nursery to big boy room. Camping is our theme and so I had to do something abo...
Christmas Birthday Ideas
These pictures are in a wacky order due to some technical difficulties I am having. But bear with me. This is worth it. Way before I began...
Baking Birthday Party Invitations
My neice loves to bake. So she recently had a baking slumber party. I don't have lots of pics, but I do know some details. 1. Party favo...
Colored Glue Window Clings
One of my all time favorite childrens crafts are to make these window clings. This time of year (beginning of school year) glue is cheap! I...
Search This Blog
Fits me perfectly
Take the Quiz here!
Followers
Friend and Family blogs
Jessica's Blog
Katrina's Blog
Aimee's Blog
Pam's Blog
Renee's Blog
Karen's Blog
Lisa's Blog
Laura's Blog
Ardis Blog
Lindsey's Blog
A.A. Milne:
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
Labels
craft project
(51)
little sprout activities
(43)
food glorious food
(32)
home decor
(29)
birthday party ideas
(25)
favorite things
(19)
my thoughts
(15)
random
(12)
scrapbooking
(11)
Christmas Ideas
(9)
children's rooms
(9)
wedding
(8)
Halloween ideas
(6)
Valentines Day Ideas
(6)
gardening
(6)
home schooling
(5)
sewing
(5)
Easter Ideas
(3)
Thanksgiving ideas
(3)
Girl Scout-Daisy
(2)
Saint Patrick's Day Ideas
(2)
Father's Day Ideas
(1)
Fourth of July Ideas
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(90)
▼
December
(8)
Reindeer Food
Cookie Swap
Easy Toffee
Christmas Card 2008
Another Weight Watcher favorite recipe
Vintage Felt Ornaments
The Deck is Done!!!!
New furniture
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(1)
Places I Love
In My Own Style
Savvy Southern Style
Dixie Delights
Little Miss Penny Wenny
Kara's Party Ideas
The Zero Waste Home
Frugal Farmhouse Design
The Crafty Cupboard
At Second Street
Creation Corner
Camp Creek Blog
Vintage Chica
Trey and Lucy
Saltwater Kids
Growing Great Kids
Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
Ashli's Baby Cakes
Design Dazzle
Teaching My Little Bookworm
Our Homeschool Fun
Turtle Taylor
Frugal Mom Blog
Life is a Banquet Gather Round
Thrifty Decor Chick
Scrumdillydo
30 Days
A Veggie Venture
Celebrate Creativity in all its Forms
Loobylu
Dacia Ray
yvestown
weewonderfuls
allsorts
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Savvy Southern Style
Dixie Delights
Little Miss Penny Wenny
In My Own Style
My three little sprouts
Fourth of July 2008
April 2011
1 comment:
ooh like the new furniture! love the greens..pretty.
Post a Comment