So my mother in law had this in her storage room in her house. I was looking for an old coffee table to transform into a train table. Train tables in toy stores are outrageuosly priced! My husband cut a new top out of MDF and I painted the base and the top. I also changed the knobs so it did not scream 1970's. The kids have spent hours at this table. There are drawers for storing additional train parts. Best of all it was free!Thursday, September 17, 2009
Trash to Treasure Train Table
So my mother in law had this in her storage room in her house. I was looking for an old coffee table to transform into a train table. Train tables in toy stores are outrageuosly priced! My husband cut a new top out of MDF and I painted the base and the top. I also changed the knobs so it did not scream 1970's. The kids have spent hours at this table. There are drawers for storing additional train parts. Best of all it was free!
Labels:
children's rooms,
craft project,
favorite things,
home decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment