
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Bear Cub Prints Climbing a Tree
A huge amount of my creative ideas require my husbands great talents as a handyman. I actually put that attribute on my list of things I was looking for in a man and voila! Anyway, that was seven years ago and lots of projects later we are at some cute bear cub wall hooks that came from Tar-jay with the other outdoorsy themed stuff in my boys room. I wanted them placed (securely) on this old peice of barnwood my man has been holding onto for a few years. He is awesome and here is the result!


Labels:
children's rooms,
craft project,
home decor,
my thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This is fantastic!! Clever you & handy him:) And what a doll he was to let you have his long-kept treasure!
I found your blog via my Black Box. The only time I have for creativity is writing for my blog, but I'll try to come visit again.
Ruth
http://ruie.storeblogs.com
Post a Comment