


These are soooo quick and easy! Found them in a magazine. I am sorry I don't remember which one!!! Put chocolate chips or melting wafers in a plastic bag. Zip the bag where there is still a one inch opening. Place in microwave for one minute. Check it. Then microwave again in 30 second increments until completely melted. Cut a 1/2 inch off the bottom corner of the bag and squirt free hand onto wax paper. When you lay your lollipop stick into the chocolate twirl it so the stick is good and covered in chocolate. Drop sprinkles on top. Allow to harden. To speed hardening place the wax paper on a cookie sheet before beginning and place cookie sheet in fridge. My kids thought this was super cool and we will be making them again for the preschool class with pink and white melting wafers!!! The chocolate was warm in the bag, but not too warm for the kids to help. You be the judge whether it is too hot for your kiddos.


3 comments:
I am always inspired by your fun things to do with the kiddos. I realize too that I am such a bad mother because somehow store bought treats are what make it to Siam's hands. Will work harder on being Martha.
JAS-you are an awesome mom!!! I have seen all the places and experiences you expose Siam to. Homemade treats will not replace all the memories you are creating!
Monya
What fun!
Post a Comment