One of my all time favorite things to do is take an old, outdated and no longer loved furniture item and update it!!! So when I got this hand me down hope chest I was soooo tickled!
Before
After
Paint, fabric and new knobs is all a girl needs to be happy!
i have a cedar chest that belonged to my grandma from her wedding. i want to re-vamp it but i'm so very afraid i will ruin it. you may have given me the guts to do it!
OMGOSH! of coarse i remember you girl! those babies have gotten so big. they are beautiful! love your chest. we all need to get together and have a scrap night.
4 comments:
this is gorgeous!
i have a cedar chest that belonged to my grandma from her wedding. i want to re-vamp it but i'm so very afraid i will ruin it. you may have given me the guts to do it!
OMGOSH! of coarse i remember you girl! those babies have gotten so big. they are beautiful! love your chest. we all need to get together and have a scrap night.
Oh, wow! Did you use a brush or spray it? I always get terrible brush strokes when I paint wood. Am I doing something wrong?
My grandma will be happy seeing this chest, when i make over it. Thanks for suggestion.
Arts and Crafts
Post a Comment