


I have had the last 5 parties for my kiddos at my house. I love it. BUT I cook, clean, bake the cake, decorate, shop, create (usually) the invitations, come up with an activity, come up with coordinating outfits for my kids, etc., etc. My oldests 4th was a pretty big deal for me. I just realized I was supposed to wait until they are 4ish to START the big deal birthday parties, because before they are 4 they do not know the difference. I was a smidgen burned out and decided to do The Jumping Party. It was still very fun.
Instead of cooking, I ordered pizza. 

Instead of a whole cake, I made Elmo cupcakes.


I still made invitations.
Digital elements used for invitation are by: Brittney at britt-ish designs , Jannidee of JanniScrap Designs, Ronee Parsons at Oscraps.com, Beth Nixon at digitalscrapbookplace.com.
Now I can focus on the whopper for my oldest's 5th. I am sure to have alot of work ahead.


1 comment:
can you give me the recipe for the elmo cupcakes? i really want to learn how to make it! :D
Post a Comment