Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Camping Painting


I love all the kids room decor at Pottery Barn Kids and Bombay Kids, etc. However, most of the boy themes seem to revolve around cowboys, sports, cars, and airplanes. My husband just has very little interest in those things. So I could not see decorating my sons room that way. When Target came out with the camping themed room decor I was thrilled and we bought almost all of the pieces before my son was even 1. Wall decor to go with it has been hard to come by, so when I found this really cool painting online I just had to have one. Unfortunately, I did not have the $$$ lying around to purchase it and I wanted a larger size since the wall I need to fill is large. So I made a knock off. I have not, obviously, added my sons name to the middle yet, but you get the idea. My fish is not as beautiful as the original, but it is not bad for 1/3 the price and much larger!!!

No comments: