

I am so excited. I told you guys before about our awful storm on April 17. Well we are getting a new roof. I will be able to get rid of the horrible color on my roof now and get a better shade to go with my brick. What I am most excited about is my new window boxes. I have always loved the exterior of my house (besides the color of my roof). It has a bit of a European look to it- I think. The shrubs that were planted 20 something years ago are way too close to the house and overgrown for the area they are in. Since my windows are leaded glass I have always wanted window boxes under them to draw attendtion to them and really highlight the homes style. They arrived today. I searched high and low on the internet for what I wanted and boy it is hard to find 60" window boxes. They are not up yet. Here is a picture though. I looooove them. I will post a pic when they are up and planted. 

Also, we are building a deck!!! How fun. It is still in the technical phase, so not pretty. I am anticipating a lovely place to sit in our back yard and enjoy our trees and hummingbirds.


No comments:
Post a Comment